Met Nemuri and her friend Sen at Comiket. We almost didn't meet up because our phones weren't behaving, the large crowd, and the fact my Japanese is so poor. We finally did, and had a really food lunch. Nemuri just started her first animation job as an inbetweener on Wakfu, and Sen is an amazing illustrator and web designer. We traded animation stories (dealing with work schedules and director demands were similar) and presents. Nemuri drew me my witch, Sen made a little Billie and Kole card, and I drew Nemuri her Brave Frog character. I wasn't able to finish Sen's in time, so I'll mail it to her later. I gave them some exclusive CN toys, sketchbook and buttons. Nemuri gave me a totorro, Sen got me year of the rabbit tea!!!
I also found many art books on the con floor, including meeting a TFA fan who traded his book with me. Good day! Now off to Disney Sea!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment